Upon arrival of your vehicle we have dedicated staff members that use a “Longray” brand hand held fogging machine to sanitize the interior & exterior high touch areas of your vehicle and move the vehicle on our lot to limit contact on your vehicle.
Once all repairs have been completed and the vehicle detailed we then do a second fogging of the complete vehicle wipe down to make sure your vehicle is completely sanitized so you can feel confident that we have your health and safety in your best interest.
The impact of COVID-19 continues to weigh heavily on everyone’s mind. We hope you are all staying safe and taking the necessary steps so that we, as Canadians, can begin to overcome these trying times.
The staff at Modern Bradley Collision has taken measures to ensure the safety of your visit from dropping off your vehicle to picking it up. We will be updating this page shortly and explain what you can do to make your appointment as safe and smooth as possible as well as what we are doing to make sure we maintain social distancing and how we are cleaning/sanitizing your vehicle so that you can be at ease while your vehicle is being repaired.
For the time being, our hours of operation are 7am to 6pm, Mon-Fri.
We appreciate your patience and understanding. Stay safe!
Staff at Modern Bradley Collision Ltd.
UPDATE, June 1, 2020
The effects of COVID-19 have definitely changed our environment and the way things are done.
CSN- Modern Bradley Collision Ltd has taken steps to ensure your health and safety as well as the health and safety of our employees. From the moment you arrive with your vehicle to the time you pick it up, we are confident that your experience will be a safe and pleasant one.
- We have separated our front office staff by placing them at desks well over 6 feet apart.
- We only allow 1 customer at a time in the office
- We sanitize all debit machines and stationary after each use
- We have placed signs that are easily noticeable around the office
- Estimates: Our Estimators are very consciences when estimating your vehicle. Customers can either wait outside or if they wish to be indoors, there is an allocated area where they can be seated that is at a safe distance from office staff.
- Dropping off and picking up your vehicle: We sanitize your vehicle before we start any work and also before your vehicle is ready to be picked up.
- We have implemented safety procedures for all our technicians when it comes to handling your vehicle and all equipment in the shop.
- The shop is sanitized every morning and at the end of each work day
If you have any concerns or questions regarding your scheduled visit to
CSN-Modern Bradley Collision, please do not hesitate to call us and we will ensure your visit is a safe and pleasant one.
Staff at CSN-Modern Bradley
2500 King George Blvd.
Surrey, BC V4P 1H5
Monday to Friday | 8:00am – 5:00pm
**TEMPORARY HOURS OF OPERATION:**
MON - FRI 7:00am to 6:00pm